United Way of New York City connects you immediately to community members in need. We are constantly evaluating where the greatest need is, and how you can quickly have the biggest impact. Together with our partners, we are committed to ensuring that our City’s most vulnerable families have the support they need to weather the short- and long-term impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
At-home resources are more critical now than ever. We can only do this with your support.
The UWNYC Covid-19 Community Fund, hosted by United Way in partnership with corporate, nonprofit and foundation entities, and individual donors like you, will allow us to rapidly deploy resources to community-based organizations that are offering emergency relief to families and individuals in need.
With your support, United Way and our partners will be best able to assist vulnerable populations, such as families and individuals facing loss of income due to business and school closures and children lacking access to school meals.
What your dollar can do today
- A gift of $50 Provides two weeks of meals for a hungry child
- A gift of $100 Provides two years of book deliveries for a family in UWNYC’s ReadNYC: Books from Birth Program
- A gift of $250 Provides a household with two subscriptions for digital learning through ABC Mouse
- A gift of $500 Helps 500 additional families connect to emergency food and benefits with Plentiful
- A gift of $1,000 Supports 10 students with an engaging, digital literacy tutoring program for the rest of the school year
- A gift of $5,000 Provides one week of food for 50 ReadNYC households
Your gift in any amount helps families across NYC—thank you!